Patriot Guard Riders Centex Region
Home · Discussion Forum · Articles · News Categories · Web Links · Downloads04/18/2024 06:57:48
Navigation
Home
Discussion Forum
CenTex Missions
Austin CrossPosts
San Antonio CrossPosts
North Texas CrossPosts
West Texas CrossPosts
Watch List
Articles
News Categories
Photo Gallery
Web Links
FAQ
Downloads
Contact Webmaster
Search

Forum Threads
Newest Threads
Visit to William R C...
SMSgt Leroy Watts II...
SFC Jose Soto, 77, U...
PFC Alberto Rodrigue...
SGT Jay Smith, 66, U...
Hottest Threads
Vets Get one more... [7]
TEXAS GATHERING O... [6]
Glenn Reynolds, 9... [6]
TEXAS GATHERING -... [5]
SP5 Robert Binkle... [3]

Latest Articles
Service flags
Flag code

View Thread
Patriot Guard Riders Centex Region | PGR Events | Completed
Author David Hall Memorial - 11 Oct 12, Fort Worth, TX (Anytime between 0630 & 1830)
scooterJr
Administrator

Posted on 10/09/2012 13:36
Members,

Phyllis Hall and her family have extended an invitation to a Memorial to all who knew David Hall. Unfortunately both Ron and I have prior commitments and are unable to lead a group of riders up to Fort Worth. We do, however, want to make this information available to anyone desiring to attend. The memorial will run all day long at the cemetery and all are welcome to visit. See the email below for specifics.

If any members are planning on attending and would like to ride up with others, PLEASE feel free to post your staging location and KSU on the thread or on the Shoutbox on our website!

Thank you,

Mare
RIP David

Sent: 08 October, 2012 18:41
To: bell@proclaimliberty.us
Subject: David Hall Memorial - October 11, 2012

From Phyllis Hall & the Hall family:

On October 11, 2011 David Hall went home, entering Heaven, viewing those "future colors, surrounded by the host gone before him, and seeing his Savior face to face as he took that first step on the streets of gold", my missing him today the same as those first few moments a year ago. This Thursday, October 11, 2012 we as family & friends will remember his life with us & celebrate his entrance into Heaven by having a short Memorial Ceremony by his gravesite at 6 PM. The Liberty Bell & Law Memorial will be beside his gravesite all day on October 11, 2012. Please come by anytime between 6:30 AM and 6:30 PM and 'ring the bell' remembering David. The Hall Family will be at the gravesite between 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM. The gravesite is at Mount Olivet Cemetery, 2301 North Sylvania Avenue, Fort Worth, TX 76111.

In recent months I have had many requests & inquiries about having a one year memorial for David and after speaking with my family we decided to place the Liberty Bell beside David's gravesite for all to ring. He would smile knowing the 'bell' continues its duty. You would honor him by coming and ringing the bell once more for the Belladier.

One Year 2012

I thought my ocean of tears would lessen as time passes without David by my side. How wrong I am. This ocean grows without warning me. There seems to be no off switch. Everything surrounding my life still reminds my heart of the hugeness of my hurting. My living today so foreign to all I know. Each day comes anew with unexpected remembering of my life with David. These past weeks of breathing just as hard to live as those first few moments 12 months ago when David went to his heavenly home. Nothing I hear, see or read eases the pain I now walk with daily. Nothing I do, nowhere I go changes the path I now travel. My reality stares me right in the face every moment. Each step forced forward without the same joy in my heart. This is the human side of my present surviving, but not my hope –just temporary all this. For I realize my Savior holds me now tighter than any other time in my life. His promises true-- His peace real-- His love sure. In my change of living as I wrote many times to you last year—through everything I trust in God my Lord and Savior. These tears must come--- great love requires much crying— this is a part of my healing---a part of my peace. All I know and believe still firmly implanted in my soul I draw from every moment to continue to live until my name called home. I try to strain my brain countless times to envision David in Heaven. I know him so well. A part of my soul now dwells with him and in my hardest times of existing here I can smile for my heart sees his abiding in his new home. Suprising peace engulfs my hurt. My longing today the same as when I was a child-- to serve the Lord with all my mind, heart, and soul until I too walk hand in hand with my Savior. To see Him as does David now face to face my hope and desire. Being held closer to the heart of God is my peace. I am not as strong as David, but I continue to follow my Lord walking this journey with Him by my side. I expect this ocean to overflow. I expect God to be my strength through every tear. Many before me and those with me now know this pain carried in the shadows of my heart always abiding just beneath the surface of my busy living. My sadness many have experienced. How to do this not known to me yet? Maybe this ache will always be hanging just above my reach, but what I do understand more than anything else is our life is short live large. Live every second, do your duty as David would say, never fear, God leads--you follow, His hand is in yours, there is hope, you can live in peace. This is not our final home. My missing David a precious part of my living now and the memories of our life together push me forward making the hard times bearable. I listen in the silence around me and hear David’s voice telling me how much he still resides with me in my heart and in our children. I can see his smile in our grandchildren. I can hear the huge plans he makes in their lives lived before me. I can feel his love left in my heart and mine he took with him. Yes, tears flow---this part of my living today as my ocean overflows and my hope looks upward. When I am at my end God is always holding me.
As David said to me one year ago "God is always right."

I have put those words on David's stone reminding me forever who God is and who I am.

My ocean of tears reveals my hope knowing "God is always right."
My Ocean of Tears Reveals My Hope.

Phyllis Hall
The Liberty & Law Memorial Foundation, Inc.
bell@proclaimliberty.us
www.proclaimliberty.us
www.fojit.com Send Private Message
Jump to Forum:

Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.

Copyright © 2007-2019 Central Texas Region Patriot Guard Riders