CenTex PGR Event
10th Annual Freedom Run - Memorial Day 2016
Can you believe this marks our 10th Year!?! Freedom Jeep-Chrysler is hosting our Annual Freedom Run at their dealership in Killeen, TX. We are offering an escorted ride to and attendance at the Memorial Day Ceremony at the Central Texas State Veterans Cemetery to all registrants. Riders may begin the Freedom Run directly from the cemetery; or, if you opt not to attend the ceremony, you may depart from the dealership as soon as you've completed registration.
• Registration: 0830 - 1000 ... Register EARLY to Ride with us to CTSVC for the Ceremony
• Cost: $10/Rider Donation - Free T-Shirt to first 150 Registrants
• KSU to CTSVC for Memorial Day Ceremony: 0915 (Ceremony scheduled for 1000)
• First Bike Out: 0945 - OR depart from CTSVC after Ceremony
• BBQ Begins: 1130
• Last Bike In: 1200
• Door Prizes, Auction & Mystery Ride Winner Begin: 1215
• 50/50 Drawing: At End of Auction
Please join the festivities and help support your local Patriot Guard Riders! Proceeds from this event defray our yearly costs for water & ice for missions and maintenance of our equipment.
• Music All Day
• Free Food for Registrants
• Door Prizes
• Auction - courtesy of Freedom Jeep, Our Members & Other Sponsors our Member recruit!
• Grand Prize for Mystery Ride Winner
• 50/50 Drawing
Bikes & ALL Other Vehicles Welcome!
FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE YOU THINK MAY BE INTEREST IN ATTENDING!
Members who would like to assist in set up, selling tickets, or anything else, please show up at 0730 and ask where we need help. If you can't make it at 0730, you can still help at any time! Remember, if you have an item to donate or know someone who has, please ask them to donate!
I want to thank EVERYONE who came out to support the CenTexPGR this Memorial Day! A special thank you to Mitch Connell for hosting this event for the last ten years; Angela, for all the hard work she put in to make this event happen; The Catfish Daniels Band for providing EXCELLENT entertainment; and to our Members and Ride Captains, without whom we couldn't have pulled this off! Bless ALL of you for making this year another Smashing Success!
Pictures are posted on Facebook - feel free to tag yourselves and share! You DO NOT have to have a Facebook account to see Facebook posts!