CenTex PGR Event
Snowball Express Killeen Send Off
!!!UPDATED: PLEASE READ THE NEW INFORMATION BELOW FOR THE EVENT TOMORROW!!!
The Patriot Guard Riders have again been invited to send off the Gold Star Families participating in this year's Snowball Express.
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 18
Staging Time: 0600
Staging Location: The last baggage claim on the Southern End, on the First Floor at the Killeen-Ft Hood Regional Airport (GRK), 8101 South Clear Creek Road, Killeen, TX 76549 (http://tinyurl.com/265gk8q)
Briefing: 0610 - PLEASE BE ON TIME!
Flagline Establishment: 0635 +/- Depending on flight arrival time.
WX: A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly between 9am and noon. Cloudy, with a high near 43. North northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
1. Be at staging ON TIME.
2. NO WEAPONS.
3. Park in the Southern area of the airport parking, across from the rental car area. Keep your parking tickets; they will be validated by the airport.
4. Due to Security Procedures, we will be escorted by an airport employee to a secured area until we are given the ok to go to Bridge six. Once we are inside the secured area, entry will be allowed only through the gate inside the Airport. Using the inside gate will require you to go through standard security checks. Be prepared to remove your shoes, etc.
5. We will establish a flagline/corridor inside the bridge for the families to walk through on their way to the aircraft. Departure time is scheduled for 0715.
6. This is not a sullen occasion, so Christmas attire, clapping, cheering, handshaking and hugging IS encouraged as the families pass us!
7. Arrive hydrated and bring water for yourself & a buddy.