UPDATED CENTEX RIDE INFO - Sat, 6 Apr 19; 0800
Texas Gathering of the Guard
!!!Time change due to the weather!!!
Come Ride or cage it with us to the State of Texas Gathering of the Guard. Come enjoy the riding, comraderie, and meet our fellow PGR members from other regions in the great state of Texas! We are going to take the scenic route there, stopping at the Blue Bonnet Cafe in Marble Falls for lunch on the way! Bring items you would like to donate to the auction. Don't forget your dollars! There is an auction at the GOTG, and the Blue Bonnet Cafe will not take your plastic!
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 19
Staging Time: 1300
Staging Location: CEFCO Gas Station; Corner of HWY 195 & Elms Road, Killeen
3309 S Fort Hood St, Killeen, TX 76549
Note: The cafe only accepts good old hard US cash! Bring cash, or use the ATM on the premises.
Destination 2: Heart of Texas Lake Resort (Inks) and the Texas GoTG
5703, 211 US-281, Marble Falls, TX 78654
1. Arrive at staging on time and topped off.
2. PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE ROUTE & STOPS IN CASE WE GET SPLIT UP!
3. If you plan to join in along the route, the best thing to do is join us at one of our stops. If you join in on the road, BE SAFE! This is a long ride and there is plenty of time to catch up and join in.
4. Any cages who attempt to cut into our group along the route - let em - we have time.
5. I will be at the HEB at the corner of 195 and Stan Schleuter in Killeen from 1220 - 1240 for any rider who would like to purchase any snacks or drinks for the day and want to put them in a cage before we stage at CEFCO. I'll have a cooler or two for drinks, and I'll provide water. If you have an item for the auction that you can't put on your bike, contact me via phone or text beforehand so we can make sure it gets to Marble Falls.